In our community life and practice we seek to follow Jesus Christ as he is depicted by the Bible, which we consider to be God’s unique and authoritative Word to human beings. Jesus talked a lot about searching. He was surrounded by folks looking for answers to the difficult questions of life, seeking to experience deep and genuine love, and longing to belong. Here at Westmount Baptist, we too are:
- Searching for answers to life’s most important questions.
- Seeking to create and be apart of an authentic community where we can safely explore these questions
- Desiring to live a life that has relevance and meaning,
- Attempting to achieve something significant that will impact our society for the better,
- Determined to worship God and care for his creation. We haven’t arrived there yet, but we’re on the road. We would like to invite you to travel with us as we experience more about who God is and how great his love is for each and every one of us! We meet for worship every Sunday morning at 11 a.m. Please feel free to join us
We believe that water baptism by immersion, after regeneration, and the Lord’s Supper are the ordinances Christ gave to the church. These ordinances are performed as acts of obedience and as a testimony of the believer’s faith in a crucified, buried, and risen Savior. They are both symbolic and are not to be regarded as a means of salvation.
Matthew 3:13-17, 28:19-20;
Luke 22:19-20; Acts 2:41-42;
I Corinthians 11:23-29
Pastor Joel Kwadwo Okyere is currently our Pastor here at Westmount Baptist Church. Pastor Joel is an experienced pastor, leader, administrator and teacher.
In our faith journey we enjoy the fellowship and mutual support of several partners in our efforts better to serve our God. At the local level we participate with other churches as members of the Quebec Association of Baptist Churches. Across Ontario and Quebec, we are one of a network of 365 churAes com the Canadian Baptists of Ontario and Quebec. Nationally ari8 purposes, we participate with more than one thousand ptii4r c Canadian Baptist Ministries. Globally, with over 100 million other Christians, we are part of the Baptist World Alliance. to the Word of God as the “sword of the spirit” and the “Helmet of salvation”.
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sunday service time 11 am & Tuesday prayer service 7 pm
"I rejoiced with those who said to me, “Let us go to the house of the Lord” _ Psalm 122:1